Calabasas, CA 2/9/2005
Entertainment software developer and publisher NovaLogic, Inc. today announced that the game which started the military FPS revolution, Delta Force®, is returning with a brand new look, new content and improved features all at a great low price.
Delta Force®: Xtreme™ sees the cream of the crop classic single and multiplayer missions from the original game return, using a specially optimized game engine. Improvements will include a complete graphics overhaul, including new renders, particle effects weather effects, as well as new content in the form of missions and online features . Delta Force®: Xtreme™ also includes over 25 co-op missions, online stat tracking and improved anti-cheat measures.
“Delta Force®: Xtreme™ offers gamers new to the franchise a chance to experience fast and fun military FPS gaming at its very best,” commented Lee Milligan, President of NovaLogic, “and of course hardcore Delta Force fans get to play the classic game they loved along with brand new content in an updated interactive environment, at an unbeatable price!”
Delta Force®: Xtreme™ features:
Delta Force®: Xtreme™ is scheduled to ship for the PC in the US in the 2nd Quarter of 2005 priced at $19.99
- 20 Classic Delta Force missions across 3 campaigns
- Additional new missions created especially for Delta Force: Reloaded .
- Over 25 classic and new Co-Op missions
- STATS! For the first time in Delta Force 1 check your STATS online in NovaWorld hosted games
- Over 20 multiplayer maps hosted through NovaWorld with support for up to 32 players online. 5 multiplayer game types include Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Team King of the Hill and more favorites!
A propos de NovaLogic
Fondée en 1985, Novalogic Inc. est une société internationale de développement et d\'édition de jeux vidéo pour PC et consoles Playstation®, Playstation® 2, Nintendo GameCube et Xbox™. Le siège central de NovaLogic Inc. est situé à Calabas, Californie, USA et sa filiale européenne à Londres, Royaume-Uni. Pour plus d’informations : www.novalogic.com
« Previous Page